NEW LEAF WINTER FARMERS MARKET
PRESENTED BY BELLIN HEALTH
Follow us on Facebook for up to the minute details on the New Leaf Winter Farmers Market!
- Free to Attend!
- Vendors: Over 80 vendors including local meats, cheeses, bakery, vegetables,canned items, coffee, handcrafted art pieces and various local restaurants.
- Parking: Free parking in the Main Street Ramp with sky-walk to the KI Center.
- New Leaf Market: Learn more about these efforts at any of the markets or by clicking here.
- Dates: Select Saturdays (below) from 8 a.m. - Noon at the KI Convention Center (333 Main St.) in Exhibit Hall C.
- EBT: EBT will be available on site for select vendors.
- Volunteer: Click here to sign up to volunteer at any of the upcoming markets!
- Free Jenstar yoga at 9 a.m.
Save these dates from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. at the KI:
|Date||Live Music||Cooking Demo|
|Dec. 10*||Green Bay Preble||416 Cuisine|
|Jan. 14||Monica Giles||Nectar|
|Jan. 21||Michael Gillespie||Hagemeister Park|
|Feb. 11||Jeff Pockat||Black & Tan Grille|
|Feb. 18||Paul Wilmet||Production Farm|
|Feb. 25||Antonio Salerno||Backstage at the Meyer|
|March 11||Half Pound of Sense||Bellin Health|
Dec. 10*: Special extended Holiday Market with 30 additional holiday craft vendors. Free visits with Santa from 10 a.m. - Noon.
Thank you 2016-2017 Sponsors: