Follow us on Facebook for up to the minute details on the Saturday Farmers Market!
No events found.
The Saturday Farmers Market will take place every Saturday from May 30 - through October 31 from 7 a.m. - Noon.
Site Information for 2015
South Washington Street from Walnut to Stuart. It will also utilize portions of Doty, Stuart and a few stalls for prepared food vendors in a nearby lot with a seating area.
2015 Vendor Directory
Click Here for the full list of vendors and the enlarged map showing their stall assignments.
- Vendor Makeup: The market features 75% produce/processed food, 15% prepared food and 10% arts/crafts. Over 150 local food and craft vendors participate throughout the season with a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, breads, prepared foods and more.
- Attendee Parking: Free attendee parking is noted on the map and includes Cherry Street Ramp, Adams Street lot and all nearby streets. Handicap parking will be located in the Quality Inn lot, St. Brendan's Inn and first level of the Cherry Street ramp.
- EBT: EBT will be available on site for select vendors, exchange tokens at the Information Booth.
- Fox River Trail/CityDeck Connection: Fox River Trail users will be able to come off the trail using a number of connections leading into the site. Breakthrough Fuel & Leadership Green Bay sponsored bike racks located off the Fox River Trail near the Riverwalk Plaza building. The CityDeck will also be in the near vicinity of the market for attendees to enjoy nearby.
- Yoga @ Market Square: Take a FREE yoga class at Market Square, Saturdays May 30 - August 28 at 8 a.m. Details
- Want a free tote? BayCare Clinic will offer attendees a free reusable tote bag at every market. You can find their booth near Washington and Walnut Street.
- Market Carts: The market will offer a limited number of shopping carts sponsored by Breakthrough Fuel that can be found near entrance points. Attendees can use them and leave them behind as they exit.
- History: The market began in 1917 and moved 4 times in that period.
- Get the Map: Attendees can download the map above or pick up a hard copy at the info booth.
- Where Will My Fave Vendor Be?: Check out the new vendor directory which is searchable by vendor products, name and stall numbers.
- Volunteer: Click here to sign up to volunteer at any of the upcoming markets!
- Smoking is prohibited. City of Green Bay ordinance 27.307 prohibits animals at special events.
May 30: Paige Anderson (Light Acoustic Mix)
June 6: Tarl Knight (Indie Folk)
June 13: Paul Evansen (Hits of the 60's & 70's)
June 20: Mike Garrity (Keyboard Jazz/Rock/Blues)
June 27: Jackson Mankowski (Alternative)
July 4: Jeff Hinnendael (Original & Classic Rock)
July 11: Dale Anderson (Americana)
July 18: Jackson Mankowski (Alternative)
July 25: Mike Garrity (Keyboard Jazz/Rock/Blues)
August 1: Paige Anderson (Light Acoustic Mix) August 8: Kevin Van Ess (New Orleans Jazz)
August 15: Amy Peters & Pat Lucas (Light Acoustic Rock)
August 22: Jeff Hinnendael (Original & Classic Rock)
August 29: Awlo Bunni (Pop/R&B)
Sept 5: James Killian (Alternative/Rock)
Sept 12: Paul Evansen (Hits of the 60's & 70's)
Sept 19: Awlo Bunni (Pop/R&B)
Sept 26: Tarl Knight (Indie Folk)
Oct 3: Band of Seahorses (Acoustic/Nu-Folk)
Oct 10: John Lambert (Pop/Rock/Soul)
Oct 17: Dana Erlandson (Guitar/Harmonica)
Oct 24: James Killian (Alternative/Rock)
Oct 31: Kelsey Roe (Fingerstyle Guitar)
See the list of the nearby businesses who are open and have great Saturday morning specials!
- Adams Street Pub (121 N. Adams St.) Serving breakfast starting at 9 a.m.
- Aster Park Floral (332 S. Monroe) Stop by the shop for a free long stem rose!
- Black and Tan (130 E. Walnut St.) Serving breakfast 7 - 10:30 a.m.
- Captains Walk Winery (345 S. Adams St.) Sangria-Salsa-Saturday: Free chips and market fresh salsa with the purchase of a fresh sangria carafe served from our tiki bar outside on the front lawn. 11 a.m. -1 p.m. June - August.
- Daily Buzz (130 E. Walnut St.) Serving breakfast at 7 a.m.
- DigiCopy (211 E. Walnut St.) Offering 25% all printing and purchases during the market season. *Some restrictions apply.
- Fox Harbor (348 S. Washington St.) Serving breakfast starting at 10 a.m.
- Heel Shoe Store (115 N. Adams St.) Sidewalk sales with weekly discounts on brands like Keen, Dansko, Vionic and more! Open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- St. Brendan's Inn (234 S. Washington St.) Open 9 a.m. - noon serving brunch, $1 off Bloody Mary's, $4 Mimosa's and $4 Screwdrivers.
- The Nines (121 S. Washington St.) Will be hosting a Build Your Bloody Mary Bar, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Want to see more?
Issues or comments about the market? We are dedicated to a high quality market with vendor integrity and market ambiance. We require all vendor or market complaints to be filed in writing. Download the comment form here if you would like to report any issues you may have had with a vendor or the market itself.
Thank you to the 2015 sponsors: